Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

10.3.12

Siti Sarah & Ahmad Faidz Wedding (:

Haii. Here, I would like to give a warm wish to my dearest cousin, Siti Sarah or more familiar with Kaksu to me. On 5 of February, she was officially Ahmad Faidz's until now and InsyaAllah forever. Amin. On that date, it was my FIRST, I repeat, first anniversary with MUHAMMAD AMIRUL QAYYUM ROSLAN. Hmm I don't happy seriously. Perhaps there were many things happen to us. Urghh let bygone be bygone. Bygone = to mosquito extinguishers K taksabit. Hmm I feel reckless. Unappreciated. Lonely. Depressed. Stupid. Speechless. Go die Ummi. Btw, here some pictures of the wed. Enjoy it baby : -


                                            
                                             From left : Along , Ainshah , Me , Tiah (:




                                                                Swan sculpture (:       


                                                                         
                                          Me , Mama , Along (:


                                                                       
                            I took them in the every single of my breath <':

                                                                       
                                                             My heart & soul ever (:

                                                                           
                                                                           The bride (:

                                                                                 
                                                                     Officially a spouse (:

Lastly, Congratulation dear (:
Sorry due to late of updating about this. 

Kinda busy nowadays.
Feel offended. Seriously.

Hmmm Assalamualaikum.
Bye.

No comments: